PLAYERS & TEAMS
- All players must be turning 35 years or older as at 31st December 2020
- Any team who plays non-registered players will lose two points per game until all players are registered.
- All player must pay registration fees before first game of the season. No Pay No Play.
- Teams must have at least seven of their own registered players to their team on the field each match or a forfeit will be registered.
- Borrowed players can only score once. Any other goals they score are disallowed.
- Borrowed players may not score at all in the finals series.
- Only registered players will be able to play. Penalties apply should an unregistered player take the field.
- All players must wear shin pads.
- No dissent or foul language. Violence, fighting or verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
- The Referee has sole disciplinary powers.
- Red carded players cannot be interchanged and must miss the next game at minimum. This year, players can receive up to a $50 fine & three games suspension for serious foul play and fighting. A $50 penalty must be paid to recommence play after the missed game. A second red card is still one match suspension depending on offence, but a $50 penalty must be paid before the player can play again. A third red card will lead to a permanent suspension with no refund of fees.
- Each game will be two x 35-minute halves with a five-minute break for half time.
- Points: 3 points for win; 1 point for a draw; forfeit 3 points and 2 goals allocated.
- NO INSURANCE for player injury. Serious consideration should be given to taking out private insurance if required by individual players. Players accept total liability for any injury or loss when participating in the competition indemnify the organizers and all staff absolutely.
- Normal FIFA rules apply.
- Interchange applies only from the halfway line at dead ball situations.
- All slide tackles are banned. Persistent offenders will be penalised with a yellow card and red carded for any slide tackles thereafter. All slide tackle offences are awarded a direct free-kick.
- A slide tackle IS a proper slide tackle and NOT just a knee to the ground.
- Normal offside rules apply at the discretion of the referee.
- Honesty Thrown In rule, or defenders throw if the Referee is unable to make the call if disputed.
- Harry Kewell Hand Ball rule applies – no penalty for unintentional hand ball in penalty area, consideration of indirect free kick if significant advantage to defending team, at Referee’s discretion.
386 total views, 1 views today